Lush Pumkin Bubble Bar Review

Tuesday, October 22, 2013


Good morning, lovelies! :D

To continue on with the Lush Hallowe'en reviews, here is one for their limited edition Pumkin bubble bar! :D

This cutie was very kindly sent to me for review. :}






This is one of the cutest bath products that I have ever seen!! XD 







Here is the description from Lush.ca:


"MISCHIEVOUS PUMPKIN BUBBLER

This past Mother’s Day we invented an adorable, pink raspberry-scented bubbler called Mumkin. She was so popular that we’ve created Pumkin: her autumn counterpart to help us celebrate the arrival of fall! This mischievous little character has gotten into the Halloween candy early with a candy leaf and a licorice top, so be careful he doesn’t sneak into your candy stash when you’re not looking! Crumble into the tub to lavish yourself in mounds of cozy bubbles and soft, beautiful orange waters on a cool autumn night. The delicately-blended sweet and earthy aroma of orange flower absolute and ylang ylang oil softly perfumes the skin and leaves it feeling clean and fresh."

Here is a size reference:


The Pumkin is scented like Lush's Figs and Leaves soap, so I would suggest that those of you who are a fan of it to give this baby a try! :D


Here is the list of ingredients:

A part of me was really sad to use this, because it is just so adorable!!  It could be a bathroom mascot! XD

Here we go:


 (My sister held and crumbled the Pumkin as I took photos)


 There he goooooes!  Oh noooooes!


R.I.P, Pumkin!


 Starting to dissolve and mix into the water:


Aw yeah, awesome orange colour!!


Now for some bubbles...


 The lovely orange stays, even with my big tub!



Now for the finisher... the photos above are pretty much what the beginning of the bath looked like without adding more water manipulation.  But if you have an empty jug or bowl, you can do this:



 (Sorry about the messy tub area.. but look at that mountain of bubbles!!! :D)

WOOHOO BUBBLES!!!

Okay!  So here are the stats (I got my trusty sister to test this out, as she really loves the scent of Figs and Leaves soap :D):

Bubbles: nice and thick, and stayed throughout the bath.  There were even some left over after the water was drained out.  (Bubbles were so thick, mountains were built.)

Water: Lovely and subtly scented, very smooth (but does not leave a residue on the skin).  Gorgeous orange colour, which is perfect for Hallowe'en! :D

Skin afterwards: Smooth and soft, and also subtly scented (Figs and Leaves soap was used with the bath, and the soap had a stronger scent than the bubble bar).

Bathroom scent: the fragrance is there, but it is not overpowering at all.

No staining at all!

Tips: You may wish to keep the licorice stem out of the bath, as while it does break down, it looks a bit odd and breaks apart before disappearing.

My sister rated this a 10/10!!  Definitely a winner! :D

Have you tried the Pumkin?  If not, be sure to grab it before it is gone! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. omg so cute and i LOVE that it makes the water orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D So perfect for Hallowe'en!! :D <3

      Delete
  2. This guy is adorable! And he smells delicious :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, super bubbly! This bubble bar is too cute though... I would be scared to use it, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah!! XD Yeah, it was a little sad T.T XD <3

      Delete
  4. That is so cute! Hmm, gonna have to nosey and see if we have it here and NZ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you do, if I am not mistaken :D (I hope so!!)

      Delete
  5. This really is the cutest bath product ever! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh this is so cute! I also love figs scents... I think its a must for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh then you should really like this!!! :D

      Delete
  7. Omg that pumpkin is adorable! Haha! I'm having a bit of a pumpkin obsession this season so I am loving everything about this review. So far I hear so many good things about Lush. I really need to start shopping there. I would love to have the smell of pumpkin in my bathroom without it being too overwhelming! :) Great review love.

    ciaobella0816.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D Just so I didn't give you the wrong impression, this actually doesn't smell like pumpkin, but like a soap that they sell called Figs and Leaves :D
      I hope that you get the chance to try Lush!! :D
      <3

      Delete
  8. omg that is the cutest pumpkin ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That really is all kinds of darling! Love it!!!

    Happy one week countdown to Halloween!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOHOOO!!! :D
      Thank you so much, and the same to you!! :D

      Delete
  10. He looks so cute! I always feel a little guilty crumbling up the Lush products with faces. I love what a vivid shade of orange this turns the bathwater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah me too!!! :D XD Pumkin only had eyes, but it was still sad.

      Delete
  11. Ahhh this is the second review of this Pumpkin bubbler that I've read today, and it sounds like I need to go pick it up. I LOVE the super bubbly ones, so this one will be perfect. Also, I love that the bath water looks like orange soda!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D