Lush Geo Phyzz Bath Bomb Review

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Good morning, dear readers!

Today I will be reviewing the Lush Geo Phyzz bath bomb/ballistic. :D


This is one of their smaller sized bath bombs ($4.95 CAN for 90 g), and I usually prefer the larger ones as I can split them down the middle and have two baths with it.  (I heard that these use to come in a larger size, so I wonder why they made them smaller?) $5.00 is an expensive bath, but to be honest, with Geo Phyzz I think it is really worth it (when I can afford it). :)


This lovely little ball will tint your water green (for some more than others, my bath is pretty large so the smaller bath bombs do not tint my baths as much), and you will see little bits of the volcanic sea salt in it.

I cannot get over just how great this smells!!! :D

When I read that it contained pine and cypress oils, I was very keen to give it a go.  I used to adore the scent of pine (before my Mom had a bazillion pine-scented candles and I had to smell them all the time... also something rather traumatic happened around that time so I tend to associate the scent of strong pine with that), and was so pleasantly surprised that this was such an uplifting fragrance.  The scent is not overbearing at all, and with the cypress, pine, sandalwood and seaweed absolute combined, it really is relaxing and quite enjoyable!!

Here is the lovely ball at work:





So pretty!! :D  But as you can see, it has a very mild colouring to it, so it won't make your bathwater super green.

I ran myself a warmer bath than usual (I tend to have cool-slightly warm baths), and the warmer water in combination with this bath bomb was so relaxing!!  It is definitely something to use to unwind at the end of a day.  :)

I have already got myself two more, and I am looking forward to using them! :D

I like Lush's description of the Geo Phyzz bath bomb:

"We think of this as our little salt-of-the-earth spa bath. A handful of Hawaiian sea salt mixed with exquisite Siberian pine oil, sandalwood and cypress oils combine to clear and detoxify the body and mind. This is unaffordable luxury magically distilled into a treat you can use every day, to leave you feeling a million dollars and totally pampered.  
After experimenting with lots of different kinds of salt from around the world, Mo finally settled on red Hawaiian sea salt, a salt that is mixed with volcanic ash, giving it a distinctive red colour and super-charging it with minerals.
Mark is convinced that in this fragrance he has also captured the song of a White’s Thrush serenading us from a tree, but no one else has heard it yet however and we think it’s just his over-active imagination. But should you too hear it, do let us know." - Lush UK

Have you tried Geo Phyzz yet?

Have a wonderful day!! :)

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. They are such a pretty shade of green - it reminds me instantly of mint ice cream.

    Hope you're having a fantastic weekend, dear Ash!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much!! :D I hope that you have a fantastic weekend as well, and I completely see the resemblance between the bath bomb and the ice cream!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bath sounds so relaxing!! Reading more and more of your lush posts are tempting me to go try some products :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds awesome! I've never tried this one before, but I love their bath bombs in general :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lisa N: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Hazelnut: Hehehe, I am glad that you think so! :D If you get the chance to, I highly recommend stepping into a Lush store and giving them a try. :D

    @ OPI Addict: Oooh, you gotta try this one!! :D It smells so good!!

    @ drinkcitra: They really are, and they smell nice and soften your water to boot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. great review.. I used a lush bath bomb before but I cant remember what kind it was. it was pink with a little rose in it.. idk.. but I did like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was probably the Sex Bomb bath bomb :D I haven't tried that one yet. Thank you for the lovely comment! :D

      Delete
  7. Ooo, this looks gorgeous. Not seen it before :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells even better!! :D Thank you so much for your comment! <3

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! :D