Demeter Fragrance Review - Iced Berries

Friday, September 27, 2013


Good morning, dear readers!

I have another lovely Demeter Fragrance to review today, which was kindly sent to me for consideration from Demeter Fragrance: Iced Berries!


Here is the product description from their web site:

"Demeter’s Iced Berries is a fascinating crisp and cool blend of Raspberries, Blueberries, and Blackberries with a touch of spice."

I completely agree with it!! :D  I get notes of berries, a cool fresh crispness to it, as well as a hint of spice.  I don't think I could pick out which exact berries it smells like to me, although if I hadn't read the description I might have thought that cranberries were added to the mix.  When my sister smelled it she could definitely get the blueberry, but not the other berries.


I find that the longer I wear it, the more the mild spice note comes through.  It is very mild though, so don't worry about this scent being mostly spice and a little berry; it is more berry than anything.

This is perfect for the cooler months of the year, and definitely has that holiday feel to it. :)

I am not sure how they do it, but it really does smell like cold, iced berries vs. regular (warm?) berries.  Iced Berries isn't too sweet, and can be layered with other perfumes to add a bit of fruitiness to it.

Have you tried any of Demeter's fragrances yet?  Are there any you are excited about? :D

Have a wonderful day!

-Ashesela :}

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Anita!! :D I am really loving them too! :D
      <3

      Delete
  2. Very nice review.. I have not seen this company in my country
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D They make really lovely fragrances :D

      Delete
  3. awww I love demeter waters! Have you smelt their Dirt one?! It's AMAZING.

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but I hope to!! :D I really want to get their Thunderstorm and Egg Nog ones :D (and like 50 others XD)

      Delete
  4. Great review. I never heard of it until now. Maybe I will try it one day. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D I hope you get the chance to try some out :D
      I hope you have a great weekend too!! ^-^

      Delete
  5. Never heard of it until now.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some really awesome scents available!! :D

      Delete
  6. Hi, thanks for the comment!
    I really enjoyed the blog, especially the tutorials
    I'm following you too!
    kisses. good weekend.

    magnetically.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, and for the follow!! I really appreciate that!! :D
      <3

      Delete
  7. I've not heard of this brand, but I probably will give this a miss as I prefer fruity scents hehe!

    And I nominated you for an award, so check it out here alright =)

    <3 Celly
    TheSnowFlowerrr - Beauty and Makeup Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!! :D I really appreciate that!! :D <3 To me I find this scent fruity (lots of berries!), but Demeter has over 250 different scents, so there are some pretty awesome looking ones if you ever want to check out their website. :D

      Delete
  8. Great review! This one sounds delicious!! :)
    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great review :D I really need to smell their scents! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D I hope you get the chance to check them out! :D

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! :D