Nail Polish Haul :D

Thursday, August 01, 2013


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Over the last couple days I was able to gather 7 new and awesome nail polishes (new because I just got them, not because they were all just released).

I have toned down my nail polish collecting this year because I have so many now that I don't have any physical room for many more, and because I have so many colours that I will never in my life be able to use them all up. XD

However, every now and again I see a few that make me go O_O, and thankfully I was able to pick these up! :D

Here they are all together:


Wheee so much fun!! :D

Here they are one-by-one:


Orly Halley's Comet - I NEVER thought that I would be able to buy this in a brick and mortar store!!!  It was released around the fall of 2010, which was before I was interested in nail polishes.

I've wanted this one since I first laid eyes upon it online, because it was from the Orly Cosmic FX Collection (I love astronomy!).  Not only that, but it is an amazing teal with green and gold flecks (some of my favourite colours), so I needed it for that reason.  And lastly, the name Halley's Comet just brings me back to my childhood, when another comet (Hale-Bopp) was visible in the night sky... so many fond memories!! :'D

Now if only I could get my hands on Lunar Eclipse...


Nicole by O.P.I I Lilac Gumdrops - This beauty is from their current Gumdrops collection.  Basically it is the same formula that is in the O.P.I Liquid Sand polishes, but these are called Gumdrops instead, and that makes me happy.  This was the one I wanted most from the collection, because it is a stunning purple and it looks the most gum-droppy out of all of them (to me).  This is my second ever sand textured polish, and I love it!!! :D


O.P.I Liquid Sand in Get Your Number - I purchased this polish first, so this is technically my first sand texture polish.

For a long while I was on the fence about sand textured polishes, especially flat coloured ones (like the China Glaze Texture collection, which I still don't like).  That was until I saw the Zoya Pixie Dust collections online.... *swoon!!*  Oh, those are just so beautiful!!!  The glitter in them makes them almost magical!  It is still a dream of mine to eventually get Nyx. :)  Anyway, I was too late to buy any of the Zoya's in store, and one of the only stores I could get Zoya's at is not going to be carrying them anymore *cry*.  So, when I saw this sparkly wonder by O.P.I (in blue, no less!), I had to grab it!!  I am not disappointed! :D


O.P.I Live and Let Die - Yay, I have one from the O.P.I Bond collection!!  This is so pretty, and I saw some recent photos of it online a few days ago.  When I saw it in the store, I had to get it! (Plus, this will look amaaazing in the fall/autumn!)


Sephora by O.P.I Hollywood If I Could - Goodness, this is GORGEOUS!!!  I am a huge fan of iridescent glitter, and this just rocks my socks!  Plus, I picked it up at Winners (who knew they carried Sephora by O.P.I polishes now??  Awesome!), and it was released in a holiday collection.  I love holiday collections so I am glad to have another Christmas polish.  :D


Hard Candy Birthday Bash - the Walmart near me *finally* started carrying Hard Candy polishes (they have had the makeup for a while now, but not the nail polishes).  I had to get this because it looks like something I would have frankened, and because of the name (and it is blue!!).  My birthday is in a few days so I had to get it! :D


Hard Candy Jubilee - Ahahhaha I love it!! >:D  This is PERFECT for Halloween, so I absolutely needed to get it.  A lot of people are like "ew" when they see this, but it is so awesome for October and I bought it especially for that reason XD.

I hope that you have an absolutely awesome day!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Oh my gosh-- OPI Live and Let Die! I just posted a haul yesterday with a mystery OPI mini and it's totally Live and Let Die! Thanks for unintentionally solving that mystery, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Lovely colors you picked up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIMME ALLLL THE ORLY COSMIC FX TOO! Soooo pretty! And I really love Live and Let Die - you'll be pleased with the gold in it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! I'm trying to limit my polish purchases as well, but when polishes make me go O.O I end up buying them haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all awesome! I can completely see why you needed to add them to your collection big time. I especially love Hollywood If I Could and HC's Jubilee (agreed, it's the perfect Halloween mani in a bottle!).

    Big hugs & happy long weekend wishes!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Lindsey R: Hahah awesome!! :D Glad I could help (even if it was by accident XD)

    @ Lisa N.: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ A Girl and Her Polish: :D I am really excited to use them :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Crystal: Hahahah!! I am looking forward to wearing it!! :D

    @ lovenailpolish: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Hazelnut: Hahah I completely understand!! XD

    @ Meredith Anne: Thanks so much!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: I am glad you like them too! :D I hope that you have a wonderful long weekend as well, and thank you for your lovely comment :D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh nice haul! I've also toned down on buying polish, but it's always nice to get a few new ones throughout the year :D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow the Orly and the Hard Candy blue one are so gorgeous! The purple Nicole by OPI is pretty too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D