Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lush Sea Spray Hair Mist


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a review of Lush Sea Spray Hair Mist:


I got this for my birthday, and I am so glad I did!! :D

This spray has a light gel built into it, so it is great for giving you a soft hold in your hair.  Not enough for fancy hairdo's, but enough to tame frizz.

Here is the Lush.ca description:

Our sea salt, sea water and seaweed spritz holds hair in place, adds shine and gives body for a beach-beautiful look. A gorgeous orange flower, grapefruit, neroli and rosewood blend perfumes the spray. It smells so divine, we've been spritzing it in our hair just to smell the fragrance! Use anytime you want to refresh, re-style or add some volume, texture and shine.

The scent of this is ah.may.zing!!  Seriously, I cannot get enough of it!  The website says it is a neroli perfume, along with grapefruit, orange flower and rosewood.  I cannot smell any grapefruit in it (which is great for me because I hate it!), but I also cannot pick out just one scent in it.  Most people who smelled my hair after I used this had different opinions on what it smelled like.  Out of all the people who took a whiff of my locks, 100% really liked the fragrance. :D  (Do note that this scent is not mild, and it will stay with you for hours.)

Here is the list of ingredients from the Lush.ca website:

Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus) , Sea Water , SD Alcohol ,Glycerine , Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) , PVP , Fragrance ,*Limonene , *Linalool , Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara) ,Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) , Rosewood oil (Aniba rosaeodora) ,Hydroxcitronellal , Geraniol , *Citral , *Farnesol , *Benzyl Benzoate ,Methylparaben

This retails for $12.95 Can for a 100 ml bottle.  It sounds like not very much, but I find I use around 4 sprays at a time, so it will last me while.

This is great for just after I wash my hair, as it helps tame the frizzy poofyness my clean hair has, while perfuming it with goodness.  It makes my hair look much healthier.

I will definately repurchase this, and I think it is worth every penny that was spent on it.

Have you tried Sea Spray?  If so, what are your thoughts on it?

Have a lovely day!! :D

-Ashesela

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great hairproduct! I love Lush, so I'm going to take a little sniff when I visit the store :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a really great smell. I love spraying scents in my hair. As I have really sensitive skin, I usually can't use scented soaps, shampoos, etc, but thankfully some perfumes are a-okay, so when I'm dressing up or just feel like being extra glam, I'll spritz a shot or two of my perfume into my locks before leaving the house for the day.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product too :)

    http://addictedtoopi.blogspot.ca/2013/08/soap-glory-you-wont-believe-your-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Suzanne S: Oh it is!! :D Glad to know you are a fellow Lush lover ^_^ I hope you enjoy Sea Spray as much as I do!! :D

    @ Lisa N: Thank you!! :D It really is! :D

    @ Lapin qui sautille: I agree!! :D ;)

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Aw, sorry to hear that your skin is so sensitive to perfumes!! :( At least you can wear some in your hair :D

    @ OPI Addict: Isn't it awesome?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such a great product! Definitely something I'd use! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always up for trying new hair products, especially anything that smells great! I'll have to give this one a whirl. Thanks for sharing! xoxo

    3girls1apple.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ drinkcitra: It really is so lovely!!! :D I highly suggest it, and I hope that if you get to try it you like it as much as I do! :)

    @ 3girls1apple: My pleasure!!! :D I hope that you like it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...