Lush Christmas 2013 Sneak Peek

Wednesday, August 21, 2013


Good morning, dear readers!


Today I was on the Lush area of Reddit, and came across this article, which has a few snippets of what Lush will be offering for the holiday season.

Although this article was in New Zealand (oh, how I long to go there), I doubt that it will be much different than the offerings we will have here in North America.

From the photos I was able to see:

Rose Jam (shower jel)
Lord of Misrule (bath bomb)
Snow Fairy Sparkle (massage bar)
Bombardino (bath bomb)
Snowcake (soap)
Melting Snowman (bath melt)
Father Christmas (bath bomb)
Noriko (soap)
Sandy Santa (sugar scrub)
Snow Globe (soap)
Candy Mountain (bubble bar)
Angels Delight (soap)
Snow Fairy (shower gel)
Santa's (lip scrub)
Santa Baby (tinted lip balm)
Christmas Eve (bubble bar)
Celebrate (body lotion)
Ponche (shower gel)
Orange Jelly (soap)
Sikkim Girls (body cream?)
Mr. Punch (soap)
Christmas Penguin (bubble bar)
Rudolf (fresh face mask, which seems to contain cucumber, tofu and almond oil)
Luxury Lush Pud (bath bomb/ballistic)
Golden Fun
Magic Wand (bubble bar)

Woo!!!  There may be more on the table, but I can't see a perfect view of it.

I know I am really excited about this collection!  Anything you are looking forward to picking up?

Have a great morning!

-Ashesela

Edit: I found more photos and added the new products to the list above.

New photo!
New photo!
New photo!

EDIT: I have contacted Lush customer service, and they have stated that they are not 100% sure of what will definitely be released.  So although I am pretty sure that these are a safe bet, be aware that for some reason they may decide to change their mind about some of these offerings.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This is so exciting! I love Lush's Christmas collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ OPI Addict: I am really excited too!! :D This will be my first Lush Christmas! :D

    @ Lisa N: I am glad!! :D I am really excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Some of those names are so smile-inducingly fun. I hope Santa brings you tons of these Lush goodies for Christmas!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I can just imagine what they will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jessica Cangiano: :'D Thank you so much, I can definitely hope!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Me too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D