Another Small Nail Polish Haul

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Good morning, dear readers! :D

To my great happiness, a couple days ago I went into a salon (I was waiting for the car oil change to finish and I was wandering around the area), and they had the Zoya Pixie Dusts!!!! :D

I seriously hunted for these but missed out on them, and I was so ecstatic to find the two I wanted most in the store!

Not only that, but they had O.P.I Solitaire, which I really wanted because it looks like snow.


From L to R: Zoya Nyx, Zoya London and O.P.I Solitaire.

I think it was actually my last post where I mentioned that I really wanted Nyx, and now I finally have it!!! :D

Thank you so much Dad, if it wasn't for the extra change you had with you I wouldn't be able to get all three of these! ^_^

Are there any polishes (or anything else) that you have recently found after wanting them for a long time?

Have an awesome day! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I always buy mine online because I can usually find them cheaper there than in a store. Occasionally it's hard to find a rare one for a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little haul! Isn't it awesome when you stumble across these gems? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tharvey: I hear you. For me it is a hassle to order online (I don't have a credit card, and have to transfer money to my Paypal which can take days, and I usually have money in cash, not on my debit) so I get really excited when I can actually find what I am looking for in a brick and mortar store :D

    @ Lisa N: Thank you so much! :D And it really is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy for your haul! :D Don't you just love that feeling when you unexpectedly find the polishes that you're looking for? It's like a treasure hunt haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Hazelnut (I removed the message above because I spelled your name wrong XD): I really do!! :D I was going 'eeeeeeeee' when I found it hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, how sweet that your dad was able to help get these three wonderful polishes! I love the OPI one the most and completely agree that it looks like sparkling snowflakes.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Meredith Anne: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you :D I will definately be rocking it in the winter!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D