Saturday, July 20, 2013

O.P.I Number One Nemesis and Orly Halo


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a polish combination to show you that I absolutely love!!!  It has turned out to be one of my favourite combinations to date :D.

Here I used a base of O.P.I Number One Nemesis, and then I applied some Orly Halo over top:





It looks even more sparkly and awesome in real life :D.  I added a small star to my ring finger, because why not? XD

I have been wearing this manicure for a few days, and as you can see there is minimal tip wear.

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend! :D

-Ashesela

11 comments:

  1. This combination is really nice! The little star is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooo sparkly and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Gorgeous combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning combination! Love the little star. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a super small amount of tip wear after a few days. If I have a mani remain presentable for more than two days I'm pretty much doing a happy dance. :) Great polish combo. I really like the intensity of the sparkles and how concentrated they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Lisa N: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Jennius: :D I'm glad you like it :D

    @ Chelsea: Thank you so much Chelsea!! :D!

    @ Jessica: Thank you very much Jessica! :D I was really happy that it lasted really well (until I picked it off hahah XD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a beautiful combination :D I like the added studded star

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so pretty! And I love the star you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much :D!!

    @ ChiChi: It really is, and more so in real life!! :D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...