Happy Birthday Dad!! :D and China Glaze Atlantis

Wednesday, July 10, 2013


Good morning, dear readers!

First off I want to start this post by wishing my Dad an amazing birthday!!! YAAAAY! Dad, I hope you have a fantastic day and an amazing year.  Happy birthday!!!!!! :D

Second, I decided to get off my ass and do a post.  I'm still sick, but I feel really bad about neglecting my blog so much.  So here is China Glaze Atlantis:







This stunner was sent to me from Brandi, over at The Beaulieu Review.  This was on my wishlist from the moment I saw it, and she sent it to me along with Hare Atolla and Pretty & Polished Tart as a Secret Santa pressie. :D  You are amazing Brandi!!!!

This is an amaaaazing viridian jelly with glitter that has a holographic shine to it, bouncing light back at you in all different colours.  This is officially one of my favourite nail polishes.  Not only that, but it is called Atlantis, and I LOVE that.  The myth of Atlantis has always been interesting to me, so that just bumps the love factor of this polish up even higher.

What are your thoughts on Atlantis?

Have an awesome day!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Its a great color! I love all the glitter in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you dad!

    its nice seeing your hands again :) what a stunning polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your dad!
    Atlantis is my favourite polish of all times, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome polish - I really like the size of the sparkles and the depth of the colours involved here.

    How cool that your DD and I share the same birthday!!! I hope that he had a fabulous celebration!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw hope your dad had an awesome bday! this polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D