Born Pretty Store Studs Review

Thursday, July 18, 2013


Good morning, dear readers!

If you read yesterdays post you'll know that I am doing part 2 of the Born Pretty Store product reviews today.  Along with the awesome rhinestones and nail art brushes, I was sent these silver toned studs to review:



The studs are 15 mm in diameter, and the bag contains a lot of them!  These are really easy to apply, and I can see myself using them for many more manicures.  Here is some false nail art I did using them:







I definitely recommend these!! :D They are small, so you can do more intricate designs with them, and you can fit a lot of them on one nail.  Seriously, these are really fun to use!! :D

If you would like to place an order with the Born Pretty Store, you can use the code CBJ61 for 10% off of your order. :)

Have a fantastic day!! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. @ Michaela Thompson: Thank you very much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am mesmerized by this, its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for the review! :D I might consider getting some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you did a cool looking design with them! I really need to try some studs out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you so much!!! :'D

    @ Hazelnut: Thank you very much!! I definitely recommend them!! :D

    @ Lisa N: Thank you so muchlies!!! :D They are seriously fun to use!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool design! It's even vintage appropriate in a roundabout way, which makes me like it all the more. Studs on everything from handbags to shoes to belts were quite popular during WW2, when most trimmings and embellishments were rationed and/or impossible to get your hands on (though I've never heard of studded nails back then - you never know though! :)).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design you did with these! Very unique and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love the design you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love their studs! Gah!! This looks so cool, Ash! I need to try something like this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this design, super cool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D