Born Pretty Store Nail Art Brush and Rhinestone Review

Wednesday, July 17, 2013


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a review of a couple products that were sent to me from the Born Pretty Store.  I got three items for review, but I will review one of the items tomorrow (or this post will be way too long XD).

First up are these gorgeous rhinestones:



This set comes with 12 different rhinestone types, with 6 of each:


The case it comes in has trouble staying closed (you can close it, but if you turned it upside-down it would open), but I much prefer that to something that is rediculously hard to open:


Next, I got these awesome nail art brushes:



The brushes come in 0, 00, 000 and 0000 sizes.  While there was a couple hairs on some that were a teensy bit too long, I just trimmed them easily with scissors.

Here is some nail art that I made using both the brushes and the rhinestones:






(Any mistakes on these nails were my own fault, not the brushes.  Some days I just have a tough time making lines XD)

Here are my opinions on the two products:

The rhinestones are gorgeous and are perfect for big and small accent pieces on nails.

The brushes are in all honesty, the BEST nail art brushes that I have ever used.  Seriously.  They are wonderfully pointy, and the brush hairs have a great amount of spring to them.  They stay in shape and are not 'floppy' like a lot of brushes are.  I cannot recommend them enough.

Once again Born Pretty Store has provided some really lovely products!!!

I am really glad that I was given the opportunity to review these wonderful items :D.

If you want to try these or any other products from Born Pretty Store, you can use the code CBJ61 for 10% off of your order.

I hope that you have an amazing day!! :D

-Ashesela








You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. What a lovely and creative design! Stunning as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those rhinestones, they really look like something one might find being put to work in pieces of actual jewelry.

    Fabulously cool design that you created with them and the help of those great brushes.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those brushes look awesome! The mani you created looks amazing! I love how thin the lines are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lisa N: I'm glad you like them!! :D

    @ Crystal: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Jessica: Thank you very much, Jessica!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: :'D Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Niesha Jeenwal: :D Thank you very much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning design! I will have to look into those brushes as good brushes are hard to find!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D