Small Lush Haul

Tuesday, June 04, 2013


Good morning, dear readers!

The other day I was fortunate enough to make my way over to Lush, and I had to pick up a few staples while I was there :).


I picked up some more Angels on Bare Skin, a big bottle of Breath of Fresh Air toner, and another Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds bubble bar.

I haven't completely run out of any of these, but I was getting close.  So I convinced my friend to come with me and I went straight for the bubble bar (probably my favourite product from Lush).  I was going to leave with just that, but then figured that since it will be a while before I get another chance to shop there, that I would splurge and get the big toner and more face wash.

Hopefully within a week I will be getting a shipment in from New Directions Aromatics.  I purchased some essential oils (along with some fractionated coconut oil) and I hope to create my own fragrances :D.  The reason why I am writing about it in this post is because one of the essential oils I will be getting is frankincense, which is added to the Blue Skies bubble bar, and is the reason why I love it so much!  I also picked up some myrrh, vetiver, sandalwood, labdanum, spikenard... and other earthy scents (I love spicy, woody scents! :D). SO EXCITED!!! :D  That parcel can't get here fast enough!

I hope that you are having a fantastic day!! :D

-Ashesela

P.S.




I HATE YOU STEAM!!!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Yay!! I love lush hauls :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, I can just imagine how fantastically lovely your house is going to smell!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Suzanne S.: Me too!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Hopefully really nice :D I also got some frankincense granules, which you can burn (indirectly) as natural incense :D SO excited!

    @ Lisa N.: Thank you very much!! :D Got my necessities!

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you very much!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D