Sephora Boscia Haul

Sunday, May 05, 2013


Good morning, dear readers! :D

(Yay Sephora!)

First I would like to apologize for my recent absence.  There has been a lot going on in my life lately, and I decided to take some time from blogging.

I can't get over how beautiful the weather has been where I live.  Blue skies, 30 degree Celcius weather, and so much sunshine. :)

A few days ago I heard some barred owls calling out to each other, and yesterday I saw a beaver and a coyote (both in the city of Ottawa! O_O)  The coyote was crossing a highway off-ramp, and it was so beautiful!!  Now that I have moved back out to the country, there are so many lovely sounds during the night (like singing frogs).  However, I was pleased to see wildlife in the city as well.  :)

As you know I have been on a quest to make my life cruelty-free.  A lot of products I had were by companies that condone or conduct animal testing, so I have given a way a lot of my cosmetics.  I gave my sister a pile of cosmetics that I didn't want to use anymore (so I am not tempted to like them and buy them again), and about two Helmer drawers worth of nail polish.  This will definately make me re-visit many polishes that I have only used once :).

I also will be buying cruelty-free skincare from now on, and while I am using up the rest of what I have (which is not cruelty-free), I have bought some new wonderful products to try out which are cruelty free.

I've read a lot about Boscia products over the past couple years, and I am glad I have finally taken the plunge to getting some of their skin care.  While I have used their Luminizing Black Mask before, I have not tried any other products of theirs.

Yesterday I went to Sephora, and picked up these:


From R to L:
Boscia B.B. Cream Light
Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil
Boscia Restorative Eye Treatment
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
Boscia Thermal Black Cleanser

Right now I use Biotherm Blue Therapy serum and day cream, which I will not purchase again as they aren't cruelty free.  Other than Biotherm products, I mainly use Lush items, but for me it can be difficult getting down to a Lush store, and a lot of their products do not have a long shelf life.  I also use Josie Maran argan oil, which I love, but I wanted to introduce some new vitamins into my skincare routine (the Tsubaki oil looks great!).

I will definately be doing reviews on these products after I get a chance to try them out.  However, I did want to ask if any of you have used these before, and what your thoughts are on them.

I hope that you are doing well, and that you have an awesome day! :D

-Ashesela

(Edit: Ignore this photo, I needed to put it on here for a forum XD)


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Awesome haul! I have been using a cream cleanser from Boscia for a few months. I really want to try their black mask, it sounds amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great.. i use their black mask and I feel so nice afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! 30C weather this year in the year, that's awesome (we got up to 25C on Easter, but that was a flukey, unseasonably high day, most since have been in the 5-20C range). I really hope this gorgeous weather continues for you all May long and on into summer.

    What a fun haul! Though I certainly walked past them numerous times when we living in TO, I've never actually been to a Sephora (it's probably safer for the sake of my wallet that I haven't ;D). One day I'm sure.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your review on boscia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Boscia products! I've only tried their blotting sheets lol. I can't wait to see how these work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ OPI Addict: It is really nice!! :D You should get a sample next time you are in Sephora! :D Which cleanser do you use?

    @ Mir C: It really is nice!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much, I hope that you have lovely weather where you live too! :D Oooh my, Sephora is pretty wonderful!!! :D (I love a store completely devoted to beauty! XD Plus there are brands there that aren't found in many other places in Canada :D)

    @ Lapin qui sautille: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you very much!! :D Are their blotting sheets good?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D