Born Pretty Store Review

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Good evening, dear readers!

Today I have a review for some products from the Born Pretty Store.

I was sent this lovely set of nail decorations, and this lovely headband :D.

Here is what the headband looks like:




(Please excuse the scary brow O_O;)

You can adjust how far apart you want the bands, and I think it is really lovely! :D

And here are the nail decorations:







The nail decorations have approximately 800 pieces all together, and they came with some super glue and ten orange wood sticks.

As my nails have been very uneven lately (I hate two breaks), I did a design on fake nails using the decorations (I also used some decorations from a previous Born Pretty Store review):






The decorations are both really easy and really fun to use. :D  I found I had greater success getting them to stick to the nails using top coat instead of the glue (the glue would make them stick, but if I bumped them they would become un-stuck).

I highly recommend these for anyone looking to add some extra oomph to their manicures.  There are so many different combinations you can use with these!! :D

(Don't forget to use the code CBJ61 for 10% off your order!)

I hope that you have a wonderful day!! :D

(P.S. My heart really goes out to those in Oklahoma who have been experiencing such a horror and tragedy.  I wish I could go there and help out :()

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Cute headband and absolutely love the mani you did! You have such an eye for nail decorations and always come up with fun ways to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great tip about using top coat over (super) glue to hold the embellishments in place. I haven't experimented too much with blingy nails, but should I ever, I'll definitely remember that point.

    Lovely headband - it has a certain classic look to that calls to mind the ladies of ancient Greece.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh the manicure is very beautiful! I love it how you combined diff types of studs in one design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That headband is so cute! I really like the decorations! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The headband is so pretty! love it!

    I never tried nail decoration, maybe I should.
    It looks nice on your pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you came up with using all those studs! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your nails look amaze!! xxx

    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Chelsea: Thank you so much!!! :D I really appreciate that! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Oh I love stuff about ancient Greece!!! :D I hope that you are doing well! :D

    @ Mari Lumme: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Lapin qui sautille: Thank you very much!! :D I love using nail decorations, I find they can give an extra ‘pop’ to manicure :D

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Tia: :D Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you used those decorations! You used a lot and it doesn't feel like you overwhelmed it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D