New Post Coming Soon...

Monday, April 15, 2013

Good afternoon, dear readers!

I hope to have a new post up very soon.  I'm still sick (ugh!) and my hands are in not very good condition right now, so I want to wait for them to look better before posting macro shots of my fingers >.<;.

Yesterday I picked up 3 new polishes that I am excited to show you! :D  I got two Essence polishes from their Vintage collection (we just got that now in Shopper's store near me), and although Sally's was having their buy 2 get 1 free deal on all of the polishes in their store (I know!!!), I walked out with only one of them (but a beautiful one at that :D).  Yay for restraint!

I hope that you are having an amazing day and I will be back very soon! :)

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. "Vintage Collection" you say...oooh, now that has my interested piqued for sure! Can't wait to see more.

    Sending countless feel better wishes your way, honey.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep feeling better, beautiful--will look forward to the Vintage when you're back!

    That really is some impressive restraint! That store wouldn't have known what hit it if I'd been there. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jessica: You should check Shopper's near you, there might be a display!! :D Thank you so much for your kind words!!!

    @ Elizabeth: Thank you so much!!! :D Hahahahah!!!

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so mucH!! :D!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D