March Empties

Wednesday, April 03, 2013


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a post on my March empties. :D  I didn't go through too many things this month, but I am glad that I finished some things:


Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask:



Made with Rhassoul mud, glycerine, linseed infusion, talc, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, fresh mint, sandalwood oil, vanilla absolute, spearmint oil, peppermint oil, limonene, and perfume.

This mask is made for oily or spotted skin.  I think it was a really pleasant mask but I probably won't repurchase, as I adore the Oatifix mask more.

Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask:



Made with glycerine, fine oatmeal, fresh organic bananas, water, ground almonds, illipe butter, kaolin, talc, vanilla pod, vanilla absolute, sandalwood oil, benzoin resinoid, coumarin, benzyl cinnamate, linalool, perfume and gardenia extract.

This mask is made for sensitive, dry or irritated faces.

I LOVE this!!! :D  Oh my gosh, the scent is so delicious!!  (My sister hates it and I love it, so be sure to smell it before you get it!).  I seriously want to eat it every time I open it!  It makes my skin feel moisturized and calm, and I have already repurchased it (and will continue to do so).

Lush Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion: 



Made with water, almond oil, fair trade cocoa butter, glycerine, stearic acid, ylang ylang oil, geranium oil, tagetes oil, triethanolamine, cetearyl alcohol, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool, fragrance, gardenia extract, methylparaben and propylparaben.

All of the proceeds of this lotion excluding taxes (whether it is this size or the larger one) goes to grassroots charities around the world.  I think that is absolutely awesome! :D  It is a lovely moisturizer and I have repurchased it.  However the scent is not for everyone, so again I would really suggest testing it out before buying it.

Here are the packages for the next four items:



Lush Ma Bar Bubble Bar:

This smells really nice, kind of vanilla caramel-y, but I found that it didn't scent the water as much as I would have liked.  It has a more light, delicate scent.  I don't know if I will re-purchase as it wasn't as scented as I liked, but then again it did smell very good.  (Warning: it makes the water an ugly brown colour hehehe)

Lush Butterball Bath Bomb/Ballistic:

Delicious vanilla-like scent and there are pieces of cocoa butter that disperse in your tub as the bomb fizzes away.  I really like the scent and the idea, however, I take warm baths (not hot and probably too cold for some people) so the cocoa butter bits just float on top of the water without melting, and then they stick to the sides of the tub.  So it is a bit messy.  If I grab some of the pieces and rub them for long enough on my skin they melt, but it is a bit of a pain in the ass to do, as there are so many of them.  So although I have purchased this before, I will probably focus on getting the other bath bombs that aren't as messy.

Lush Floating Island Bath Melt:

*Happy sigh* Oh I loooove this!!!  It leaves your skin smooth and it smells amazing!!  Delicious warm vanilla (with a bit of something else)... what more could I ask for?  I cut it in half so I get two baths out of it.

Lush Honey Bee Bath Bomb/Ballistic:

This smells really good; exactly like the Honey I Washed the Kids soap!  The only thing is that this is made with rhassoul mud, so you get a layer of it on the bottom of the tub.  A bit messy, but so delicious smelling!

Hai! Miruku (Yes Milk) Foaming Face Wash:


I love this stuff!!  A tube of this can last for a long time!  It has a clean soap scent, and foams up brilliantly (especially with the Shiseido face brush).  It is also inexpensive, averaging around $8 or so if I am not mistaken.  While it is very cleansing (and your face definitely feels clean after using it), it doesn't give me flakes or dry out my dry patches.  It also doesn't give me any breakouts, which is amazing since my skin clogs so easily.  I have already repurchased :D.


Cutex Nail Polish Remover:

This works as well as any other polish remover I have tried, and I have another bottle waiting to be opened.


Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum:

I love this!!!  It is seriously awesome!!  This evens out my skin tone and makes my skin feel and look refreshed.  It is anti-aging, but I am only 27 so I don't see too much aging on my skin (so I can't really review that claim).  It smells amazing and feels so refreshing on the skin.  You also only need to use the tiniest bit, especially if your skin is still damp from washing/toning.  This does not irritate my sensitive skin, nor does it cause any clogging of my pores. I really highly recommend this, and I have already purchased the larger bottle.  I don't even know exactly what it is doing to my skin, but it makes it look awesome! :D

There are my empties for March!! :D

Have you used any of these products before?  If so, what are your thoughts?  If not, would you want to try any of these?

Have an amazing day!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. The milk foaming wash looks so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many Lush empties! I love Cupcake, but I'm thinking that I'm going to try out Oatifix next :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of lush empties! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like lovely stuff you emptied here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try the Biotherm serum :) I'm your same age and I want to start anti-age care ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, that Yes Milk package is so cute and the product sounds really appealing (I'm prone to dry patches on my face, too). Where do you buy yours from?

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just tried my first Lush products last month. SO far so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Laura: I love the packaging too!! :D And it works really well! :D

    @ neenee marie: Hahaha yup!! XD

    @ OPI Addict: Oooh I hope you like Oatifix as much as I do!! It smells amaaazing!! :D

    @ ChiChi: Thank you!! :D I am so in love with Lush right now XD

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you!! :D I really enjoyed using them! :D

    @ Bunny Nails: Oh I highly recommend it!!! It is seriously awesome!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: I got mine at an asian grocery store called T&T’s. I really hope that you can find it, and that it works well for you too!! :D

    @ Briana: I am a new Lushie too (for about 2-3 months). I hope that you continue to have a good experience with their products :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great empties :D That face wash seems awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D