Content

Friday, 5 April 2013

Light Blue (Blue/Green) Polish Comparison


Good afternoon, dear readers!

I wanted to start doing some polish colour comparison posts, so today I have one for some light blue (almost light blue green) shades.

With flash:


Without flash:



From L to R: China Glaze Kinetic Candy, Cult Nails Manipulative, China Glaze For Audrey, Sinful Colors Greek Isles and Color Club Evolution.

Please forgive my cuticles and the bumps in the polish (my cuticles have been very unruly lately; peeling, staining, etc..)

For these photos I have CG Kinetic Candy on my thumb, CN Manipulative on my pointer, CG For Audrey on my middle finger, SC Greek Isles on my ring finger and CC Evolution on my pinky.




Manipulative has some slight shimmer to it, and the others are all creams.  Greek Isles is quite a bit darker and leaning more green than the others, while Evolution is brighter and more blue than the rest.

I think the closest two out of them are Manipulative and For Audrey (Kinetic Candy is more pale).

Are any of these polishes favourites of yours? I love all of them!! :D

Have a wonderful Friday!

-Ashesela

14 comments:

  1. I love polishes of this color family! I have only Manipulative of those that you showed here, but the others look great as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite color of polish! Great comparison. I have no idea why I don't own China Glaze For Audrey yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great comparison, Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, a whole handful of my favourite shades! Heh, I know a great comparison post like this is usually so people can decide which dupes they don't need, but I'm all, "Got it, need it, got it, want it, want it..." ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kinetic Candy. I have For Audrey but i dont really love it. I only got it because its such a hyped up "must have" color. I really like Color Club Evolution.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each of these subtle different polishes is so wonderfully lovely - and very serene. I pinkie nail hue is my very favourite - I think it would partner well with coral or fuschia.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great comparison!! I especially love these types of blues.. so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Mari Lumme: These are some of my most favourite polish colours too!!!:D

    @ Paint Those Piggies: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: Hahaha I am the same! I am glad I have all of these and I want more that are in the same colour family XD

    @ Sarah Lynn: Me too!! :D

    @ Courtney: Evolution is so pretty (same with Kinetic Candy :D)

    @ Jessica Cangiano: I agree, they would look so lovely together!! :D

    @ Hazelnut: Thank you so much!! :D I love these too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great comparison, I love Cult Nails Manipulative :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So in love with these shades :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my favorite shade families! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts