Saturday, April 20, 2013

Icing Decoden

Good afternoon, dear readers!

I wanted to share with you a recent obsession of mine... decorating things so they look like they have icing on them! :D

Here is what my sister and I have been up to lately:







Yaaay, so fun!! :D

The sweets were made with a type of clay (Crayola Model Magic and a cheaper version of that), and the icing is made from a type of Dap caulking (pumped through cake decorating tips).  I added sparkles and silver beads to complete the look :).

I was inspired by the Japanese craft of decoden!  Basically they decorate phone cases, containers, etc.. to look sweet and cute.  I need to pick up more supplies so I can make them more like the Japanese versions (which look amazing!!!).

Yay for crafts! :D

Are you a fan of decoden?

Have an awesome day! :D

-Ashesela

11 comments:

  1. haha cute! will definitely have to google decoden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute!! I love the little sweets! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love these so much!! Definitely see a lot of this around here on phone cases and other things, and they're totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Looks so yummy. I love decoden just wish I could do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulously creative and cute! You have a serious knack for this darling art, dear Ash!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this decoden before, but you just made me hungry!xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I love these! I love Decoden stuff! As soon as I get a new phone I'm totally going crazy making some crazy kawaii decoden covers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg they look good enough to eat! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...