Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - Polish Roulette


Good morning, dear readers!

Today is Twinsie Tuesday, and for this post we were to randomly choose two polishes and try to make them work together.

Since my collection is organized by colour in my Helmer, I rolled a dice to select the two drawers and pulled something random out without looking.

Here is what I got:


Zoya Paloma and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in In the Spotlight.

Here is my jelly sandwich:





I was pleasantly surprised by this combination (although it looks a bit darker in real life).  I would have never originally paired these two polishes together, but now that I have it on I like how it looks :D.

Don't forget to check out the other Twinsies and their posts for today:


Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame

Have an amazing day!

-Ashesela

14 comments:

  1. its seriously cute, you lucked out pulling a jelly and a glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typically don't like that kinda of glitter, but you totally make it work here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that's a beautiful combination! You even made bar glitters look good! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you did a sandwich! Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have In the Spotlight, now I want to use it for a Jelly sandwich

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! Love what you did with these :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool, Ash! I like how Paloma "tamed" the bars--they're all floaty and trapped in raspberry amber!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...