Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - Favourite Polish Colour


Good morning, dear readers.

For this edition of Twinsie Tuesday we were to pick our favourite polish colour.  My favourite polishes are blue-greys (bleys).

Seeing as I swatched Girly Bits Stormy Skies not too long ago (one of my all-time favourite polishes), I decided to wear O.P.I I Don't Give a Rotterdam and spruce it up with a coat of Girly Bits Hocus Pocus.


I included both flash and no-flash photos so you can see some of the holographic goodness :D







Omnomnom!

What are some of your favourite polishes?

Don't forget to check out the other Twinsies:


Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame

Have an amazing day! :D

-Ashesela

19 comments:

  1. Oooooh, these two look *fabulous* together! Soft but dazzling and totally you. It's beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice upgrade of that OPI ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful...amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks AMAZING!! Such a fabulous layering combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combo! It looks beautiful! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you very much :D

    @ Elizabeth: :D!!! Thank you so much Elizabeth!! :D

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you very much Nory :D!!

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so much Maria!!! :D

    @ Paint Those Piggies!: Thank you very much!! :D!

    @ Amanda: Thank you so much Amanda!!! :D

    @ Julie: Yay!! :D Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Marisa: Thank you very much Marisa!!! :D

    @ Yun, The Polish Hideout: Thank you so much!! :D!

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you Meredith!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful! Very wintery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blue/grey is a pretty color. Your nails look hott! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find that, much as with my wardrobe, my favourite polish colours tend to vary from season to season, year to year, etc. I get into colour moods, so to speak, and can't get enough of a certain hue (or hues), then my tastes shift and I'll be crazy for a different colour all of the sudden. So far this year, I've mostly been wearing pale pinks and all kinds of blues.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh bleys really are lovely shades :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...