Twinsie Tuesday - Don't Panic

Tuesday, March 12, 2013


Good morning, dear readers!

Today is Twinsie Tuesday, and for this edition we were to have a manicure done by someone else.  So, my sister did my nails for today, and I think she did a super awesome job!:






This is awesome on all sorts of levels.  Not only did she do an awesome job, but she picked Douglas Adams as her inspiration, and who doesn't love Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy??!  (Yesterday would have been his 61st birthday, may he rest in peace)

YAY!! :D  Thank you Leah! :D

Don't forget to check out the other Twinsie posts:


Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame


Have an awesome day :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Awesome job indeed!! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy dang! Your sister did an amazing job with these--they look fantastic!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super awesome, and spot-on with the shading! I am reading this right now and every page makes me laugh xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my very favorite books! These are spectacular and I heart them :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How is there so much talent in your family?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is awesome! I can see nail art skills run in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are super cute. They made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's very talented! I love Douglas Adams, so this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is just awesome. Love the theme and the execution!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously awesome node to Douglas Adams! It's impossible to look at this creative mani and not smile. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much!!!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. you and your sister are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Indeed! She did a great job! Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this looks amazing! Your sister is awesome! You both are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this funny character you designed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't begin to tell you how much I love this mani!!! Way to go sis! <3
    *P.S. Do you mind if I link back to this on my FB page? I think some (all) of my readers would love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D