Twinsie Tuesday - Copycat Manicure

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Good morning, dear readers!

Today is Twinsie Tuesday, and the theme for this manicure is 'copycat mani'.  I was supposed to copy a manicure from the lovely Brandi, and I chose this manicure as my inspiration.

I am not that pleased with how this turned out; I think her manicure looks loads better.

I wanted to add my own spin to this manicure, so I made it sunny in my painting and did it all on one nail:





Don't forget to check out the other Twinsies and their posts:


Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame

Have a wonderful day!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Stonehenge, I love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Ash! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing! i knew exactly which mani you copied as soon as i saw it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's awesome! Who doesn't love Stonehenge? I've never seen this famous landmark on a mani before. Wonderful choice for this week's copycat creation.


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. The queen of nail art would get me! Haha this is beyond awesome, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the detail in this is amazing, Ash! Love Brandi's original, and I love what you did with yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Irmak: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Cordia: :D Thank you very much Cordia!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D!! Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you Meredith!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much Jessica!! :D I would love to see Stonehenge in real life :D

    @ GoingtotheShowing: Thank you Anna!!! :D

    @ Brandi: Aw you are such a sweetheart!! Thank you!! :’D

    @ Elizabeth: :’D Thank you so very much Elizabeth!!!

    @ Norelis: :’D Thank you Nory!!!

    @ Anne: Thank you!! :D

    @ ChiChi: :D Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You take nail art to a whole new level!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw I think yours looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D