My Fimo Phone

Monday, March 11, 2013

Good afternoon, dear readers!

Recently I got some Fimo canes from the Born Pretty Store, and I decided to decorate my phone. :D  

Here is what my phone looked like before:






Here it is now:






Wheee I love it!! XD  I am also in the process of making fake icing, which I may add. :D

I used Fimo canes, fake pearls, stainless steel beads, some metal decorations and rhinestones, paint and nail polish. :}

I know that not everyone is a fan of decorating phones with cute things but I had so much fun XD.

Are you a fan of decorated phones or do you prefer keeping them as is?

Have a wonderful day!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. So cute! I am a huge fan of cutely decorated phones :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Your phone looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, LOVE!! This would be a source of much envy here in Hongkers. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this is so cute! i love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what a fabulously cute phone makeover! I just love that you even embellished the keys, I don't think I've ever seen that done before.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D