Happy First Day of Spring

Wednesday, March 20, 2013


Good morning, dear readers!

First off, let me say: YAY SPRING!!! :D  I adore winter as it has been my favourite season for a while, but this past winter has been so long and crappy (due to many reasons) so I am overjoyed at its passing.  Happy first day of spring!!! :D

I wanted to do an spring and Easter-y manicure, so I made this:






For the base I used O.P.I Pedal Faster Suzi, which is one of my favourite pink polishes :D.  I then painted a design with white paint (sortof a simple egg-like decoration and then chicken footprints!).

Also, yesterday my sister told me about all the wonderful birds outside, so as I listened I could hear quite a few different kinds that had returned to our yard.  :D

We were lucky to see this beauty:


That is a Cooper's hawk! :D  Sorry about the bad quality of the photo, everything was moving in it so it looks like a ghost hawk. XD

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day :)

-Ashesela


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. That is so lovely and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mani! That's great too that you get so many beautiful birds by your house! We usually just have the typical robins, chickadees, etc. over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Toxic V: Thank you :D!

    @ Shannara: Thank you :) !!

    @ drinkcitra: :D Thank you very much!

    @ she.is.the.one: Thank you!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you very much :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: :D Thank you!!

    @ Chelsea: Thank you!! :D We usually get those too, so this one was a surprise! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D