Green Plaid Manicure

Monday, March 18, 2013


Good afternoon, dear readers! :)

Here is a green plaid mani that I did a couple weeks ago and completely forgot about:





It is kinda messy, but I still like it :D

I used a base of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Limestone, then painted the designs on with acrylic paint in greens, black and yellow.

My nails were still small here.

I am so in the mood for spring (which is saying a lot because it is my least favourite season), so the brightness of this manicure appeals to me.  Supposedly the weather around here is going to start getting warmer, which I am so thankful for.

Take care and have an awesome day :)

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. @ Debbie Crumpet: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ drinkcitra: Thank you :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you :)

    @ Amanda: :'D Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't look messy at all to me, so neat! perfection is not fun and it's for professionals. I find your blog really lovely, a warm place, and i subscribed. i hope you'll take a look to mine too (and you'll discover what a real mess is lol): http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it it's simple and friendly. Heading to discover more of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. this reminds me a bit of a turtle, and find it lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cool! i have a hoodie that looks like that :-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. this design is incredible!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D