Saturday, March 23, 2013

Color Club Hydrangea Kiss


Good evening, dear readers!

I hope that everyone has been having a great weekend so far. :D  Mine has been a mix of bad and good (the bad part being my stupid brain being stupid), the good being having people visit and hanging out with people that I love :).

The other evening I did this manicure and I decided to post it now.

The stunning polish is Color Club Hydrangea Kiss.  This is a super gorgeous polish, and is one of my favourites out of my entire collection. :D  It is not chalky at all, and I guess it could be classified as a crelly.

The white is acrylic paint.





Have a fantastic evening!!

-Ashesela

16 comments:

  1. Okay, seriously, I'm going to have to upgrade you to Wizard. These are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!! im waiting for you on my blog! XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Elizabeth: Ehehehe Wizard!! :D YAY!!!!!!!! <3

    @ Patti: Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Malinda: Thank you very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design is perfect! I wish I could freehand something like this (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so delicate and gorgeous, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so beautiful! I swear I am gonna come stay with you a month sometime, so you can pass on some of your talent :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty design! I wish I could do nail art x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous freehand! I adore this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very lovely design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...