Born Pretty Store Review - Pearls and Rhinestones and Chanel Resort 2013 Inspired Manicure

Wednesday, March 27, 2013


Good evening, dear readers!

Tonight I have a review of some products from the Born Pretty Store.


First up are the pearls I recieved:



There are a lot in that wheel, in three different sizes.  Each size has 4 compartments.  They come in 4 mm, 3 mm and 1.5 mm, and on the website it says that there are about 1200 pieces in total.

And then the acrylic rhinestones:



That is a LOT of rhinestones!!! :D These ones are in 2mm.  I am so excited to use both the rhinestones and the pearls. :D  I can see these lasting me a long time!

Below are a set of nails I did using both the pearls and the rhinestones:






Whee so much fun!! :D  I was inspired by Chanel's Resort 2013 collection. :D

I highly recommend both products, and am so happy that I was able to review them!  They are fun and easy to use, and beatiful to boot. :D  I will use them for many manicures to come.

(Also, for 10% off any order at The Born Pretty Store, use the code CBJ61)

I hope that you have an awesome evening!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Hi Ashesela, what a work of art those nails are!! I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love how gems make a manicure look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW Ash, this is absolutely gorgeous, you put a lot of work and creativity into this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaawwww this is really a art!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous and creative! I always love seeing what you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your nails are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously gorgeous, glam and creative!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really straight up pretty manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Chris: Thank you so much!!! :D I really appreciate your kind comment! :D I went over to your blog and tried to follow but the browser isn’t letting me for some reason (after I click ‘add’ it stops working). I will try again!

    @ Laura: Thank you so much!! :D I love adding a bunch of things to my nail designs :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: :’D Thank you so much Maria!!! :D

    @ Cristina Surdu: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Chelsea: :’D Thank you so much for your kind words Chelsea!!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you so much Meredith!! :D

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you very much Nory!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D Thank you so very much!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: :D Thank you very much Jessica!!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: :D Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That really is a lot of rhinestones! lol. Your mani looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D