500th Post (and Sprout Mani)

Thursday, March 21, 2013


Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

Today marks the date of my 500th post on my blog!!!  I am so thrilled! :D  This has been an incredible journey and I couldn't have continued it without all of you.  I appreciate every one of you so much!  You have added a richness to my life, and for that I am forever grateful. :D

When I first started my blog, I never knew that I could and would get into contact with so many wonderful people across the globe.  I had a specific view of the world around me and the people in it, and I am not kidding when I say that you have really increased my affection for humanity.  With so many news stories focusing on the bad in life, it is easy to get into a funk and feel that there is so much lacking in this world.  While there still are so many problems with society, I have come to know a lot of exceptionally lovely people, and my hope for this planet has grown because of that. :}

I have met and come to know so many wonderful people, who are understanding and kind, and have gone through so many things yet still stick together and do what they can to lift each other up.

I have shared news of losses and gains, engagements and pregnancies, trials and accomplishments, and have been blessed to be a part of your lives, in even the smallest way.

Thank you.

Thank you so much!!!!!

-Ashesela

Now for my manicure of the day:

Sprouts!

I wanted something for spring, so I painted this design over O.P.I Thanks a Windmillion :D  I think this greyed out sage colour is perfect for spring!





Have an amazing day!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Oh, Ash, these are just beautiful! Windmillion was the perfect choice for these, and the design is so energetic and hopeful--they're very spring!

    Congratulations times a million on your 500th post! You are one of the truly wonderful people I'm so happy to have met through nail blogging. Ginormous and smooshy hugs at you, gorgeous girl! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Beautiful sprouts too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't love this post and nails any more! I am super impressed, 500 wow! You have some dedication girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute. love this colour, one of my fav's from the dutch collection. Congrats on the 500 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! 500! That is a big milestone. Congratulations. It is nice to be able to read your blog and see your art. These nails are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Elizabeth: Aw, thank you so much, Elizabeth!!! :D I am so lucky to have met you!!! :D *big hugs!!*

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you so much, Meredith!! :D

    @ lovenailpolish: Aw, thank you so much!!! :’D!

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you very much!! :D!

    @ Karen Belia: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Malinda: Thank you very much, Malinda!! :D You are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on 500 posts!!! love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats, looks really nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the 500th post!
    You are right, the OPI looks perfect for spring - a bit dusty, a bit pastel :) and the white decor is wonderfully painted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, I love that the design is just on the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful nails, and congrats on 500!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww such a touching post! I couldn't agree with you more about meeting so many amazing people here and hearing about everyone's life happenings!
    I love your mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on hitting 500! Beautiful way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D