Valentine's Day Manicures

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Good evening, dear readers!! :D

Tonight I am sharing some Valentine's Day themed manicures because I will be out in town tomorrow, doing some errands (one of the most 'romantic' things I have to do is see my psychiatrist...ugh!) and will be unable to post.

Manicure 1!:

For this manicure I used a base of China Glaze Winter Berry, then added some Girly Bits Rogue overtop.  After that I painted in some designs with white and black acrylic paint.







Manicure 2:

This is a frindy (frankened indie) that I made (don't worry, I frankened one of my own indie creations for this ;)) called: He Loves Me Not.  It is for my single status (a bit grim sounding but more on the light side) on this Valentine's Day:





Anyway, I wish you all a wonderful day whether you will be spending it with a loved one or not!  Many hugs your way! :D!

-Ashesela ;)

Edit: Oooo Oooh!!  I forgot to show you my new hair colour:



My sister did my super cute makeup!!! :D
Wheeee purple!!!! 

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. beautiful nails and i love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you so much!!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nail art, awesome franken and I love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Jayne: Thank you so much!! :'D!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty colors. I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first manicure! Very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first one it is so simple and so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ash, you are so immensely pretty! I love your lilac locks and fantastic make-up (your sis did a great job!). These sets of nails are, of course, both immensely awesome, too. I really like how you used two colours for the writing on the red mani.

    Happiest Valentine's Day wishes, my dear!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh you blog is so pretty! I love the first manicure so much. How did you get the word love to be so neat?!
    xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are gorgeous! Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rogue is AMAZING. That red, wow. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are SO talented, very beautiful looks and loving your blog! Your new hair is gorgeous :). I need to pin some of your photos on Pinterest now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your new color, it looks fantastic! Both of your manis are stunning. And of course, your makeup is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I love your hair color! Purple is my favorite color. And the valentine's day nails are too cute! You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Malinda: Thank you so much!!! :’D

    @ Laura: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Stacy: Thank you so much! :D!

    @ Jessica: :’D Thank you so, so much Jessica!!! :D I hope that you had an amazing Valentine’s Day!!

    @ Laura: Thank you so much!!! :D I guess I got lucky with painting the words? :D

    @ Meredith: Thank you so much and I hope you had an awesome Valentine’s Day!!

    @ Amanda: Isn’t it amazing?? Pam makes some seriously gorgeous polishes!!

    @ Tina: :’D!!! Thank you so, so much!!!

    @ Jenna: :’D Thank you so very much Jenna!!! :D

    @ Sarah Lynn: Thank you so much!!! :D!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh I love both manis!
    I am loving your hair!!! You look so stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D