Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - School Colours


Good morning, dear readers!

Todays' Twinsie post was supposed to be our individual school colours.  I went to an 'alternate school', and I don't know what our school colours were, if there were any at all (we didn't have any sports teams).

So, I asked Amanda what I should do, and she suggested the colours of Twinsie Tuesday (the hair colours), so I said sure! :D

Here is my crappy manicure (it could have been better, I could have added more top coat and I really suck and painting stars):




Well I am looking forward to the Chinese New Year as I have much better art to show you then :D.

Don't forget to check out these other Twinsie blogs:


Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame
-Have an amazing day!! :D
-Ashesela

17 comments:

  1. I think this is awesome! The colors are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this is crappy at all! You did TT University proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to have my hair all of these colors haha! your safety pin is freaking awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Ash your nails are getting so long too- they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crappy? CRAPPY?! Girl, we clearly have different definitions of that word. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! This was a great idea! You have some awesome skills girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! What a fun idea...LOVE the color and the two faces you made!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ The Collegiate Nail: Thank you so much, Brandi!! :D

    @ Amanda: :’D Thank you very much, Amanda!!

    @ LittleMonsterx14: That’s awesome!! :D And thank you so much! :D

    @ Maribeth: Thank you so much, Maribeth!! :D Unfortunately I cannot grow my nails longer than this because they warp and grow downwards :S

    @ Marisa: Thank you so much Marisa!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: XD Thank you ^-^

    @ Norelis: Thank you so much, Nory!! :D

    @ Anne Thompson: :’D Thank you so much Anne!!

    @ Jamie: Aw, thank you so much Jamie!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: :’D Thank you very much, Meredith!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw how cool! Love how this turned out :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What do you mean crappy? I LOVE your middle finger! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ drinkcitra: :'D Thank you so much!!

    @ TopCoatIt: Thank you so much, Rachel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool! I really like the nail with the two faces in side profile.

    My elementary school colours were maroon and grey, my high school ones were gold and purple. Either could potentially work as a mani combo, come to think of it.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Jessica: Thank you!!! :D My middle school colours were maroon and grey too if I am not mistaken :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...