Twinsie Tuesday - Messy Ruffian Mani

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Good morning, dear readers!

First off I want to apologize for the messiness of this manicure; I've been feeling like serious crap and haven't been caring too much about my nails lately. :'(  So this is messy and chipping (my nails have been painted for days) and my skin is dry, but I wanted to post at least something for this TT.



Don't forget to check out the other amazing TT blogs:



Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame

Have an amazing day!! 

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I *love* that sparkling green polish, and it looks so cute with pink! Please take care and feel better soon, gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you :D!!!

    @ Elizabeth: Thank you so much Elizabeth!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh how cute! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you aren't feeling great Ash :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well :-( I do love the color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this looks great! I hope you feel better asap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I always love green and pink together. Feel better, girlie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome comboooo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Meredith Anne: Thank you :’D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you :D!!

    @ Anne Thompson: Thank you so much Anne *hug!*

    @ Marisa: Thank you :D!

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you so much! :D

    @ Tara: Thank you very much Tara!!!

    @ Amanda: Thank you so much Amanda!!

    @ HaulOfFame: Thank you so much!! *hug!*

    @ Maribeth: Thank you !! :D

    @ Chelsea: Thank you so much Chelsea!!!

    @ GoingtotheShowing: Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D