Red, Gold and Black Mani

Thursday, February 07, 2013


Good morning dear readers!

Today I have another manicure inspired by the Chinese New Year:





I used pretty much the same nail polishes as in my last post, minus the China Glaze Ring in the Red.  I added some black paint and some Orly Instant Artist in 24K Glitter.

Are you going to do your nails for the Chinese New Year?  I have some false nail art set aside for the actual day, and I am excited to show you :D!

Have a wonderful day!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. @ neenee marie: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome mani!!!! great job,hon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful design - even if you'd not said anything about Chinese New Year, my first thought would have been how much the colours and swirling pattern here reminded me of the awesome lion and dragon dance costumes you see at Chinese New Year celebrations.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Jeanette: Thank you so much, Jeanette!!! :D

    @ Amanda: Thank you so much Amanda!! :D!

    @ alli: :D Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Jessica: Thank you so much, Jessica!!! :D I love the lion dances!!!

    @ whynoteveryday: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: :’D Thank you so much, Meredith!!

    @ Pampered With Polish: :D Thank you!!!!

    @ Marias Nail Art: :D Thank you Maria!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D