February Empties and Favourites

Thursday, February 28, 2013


Good morning, dear readers! :)

As yesterday was the last day of February, I wanted to do another empties post, but I accidently deleted the photos. :(  Thankfully I also took a video which I had saved, so there is a link to that here. :D

I also put up another video on my February favourites, which is here.

One of my resolutions for this year is to post more videos, to sort of supplement my blog.  I haven't done many yet, mainly because of my gaining a lot of weight last year, and feeling really self conscious about it.  But crap happens, and I know I will lose the weight in time, and I should do what I enjoy regardless of what I look like!  I've had a really tough year (so far for 2013 as well as most of 2012) and that is one of the main reasons why I gained weight (emotional eater!!  Ahhh!), so hopefully I can get that under control and I really REALLY hope that this year gets better.

Thank you for all of your kind words and encouragement over the last year; it is so wonderful that there is such a warm and wonderful community out there that I am so lucky to be a part of.

Take care and have a wonderful day!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Sending loves and hugs yuor way. I am so glad to hear you say that you need to live your life and be happy the best you are able. As an "older" woman I can tell you that there are very few things I regret having done. The biggest regrets I have are the things I did NOT do. I so wish for your happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Malinda: *Huge hugs!!!* I appreciate your comment so much!!! :'D Life is way too short and I hope to be able to do what I want to do, instead of being afraid all of the time worrying about what other people think of me. I need to do what makes me happy and be more forgiving of myself. I always appreciate your comments and I really can't thank you enough for your support and kindness!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you did a video on your empties! I enjoy watching your videos! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D