Born Pretty Store Nail Art Product Review

Friday, February 08, 2013


Good morning, dear readers!

Today I have a review of some products that were sent to me for review from Born Pretty Store. :D

I was sent these awesome beads:


As well as this assortment of hardware:


Here is what I decided to come up with on my nails using both trays:






I love both trays!!  The beads are absolutely excellent, and you get a lot of them. :D

The other tray comes with a variety of awesome metal items, like dots, squares, stars, circles with holes stamped though, hearts... Wheeeee!!  Something for everyone, in my opinion.  The items also come in gold, light gold, silver and black colours.

I will be using more of these in the near future.  I also would definately purchase these, as they are awesome for so many designs.  I seriously love adding hardware to my manicures, so these are perfect for me :).  (You also don't need any special glue or anything, just add a dab of clear polish/top coat and place the item over it, and it will stick :D).

The one thing that has been bothering me with this manicure is my top coat bubbling like crazy.  It is getting thick and goopey and I really need to get more :/.

The lovely lady that I talk with from Born Pretty Store sent me some adorable earrings as well, as a Valentine's Day gift!




Aren't those pretty??!  I am not wearing them in the photos because I have to find a type of metal hook to switch with these as I get really irritated ears with most jewellery.  But I love how beautiful these are, and I really appreciate how kind the lady from Born Pretty Store is. :'D

What do you think of these nail art products?

Have an amazing day!!

-Ashesela





You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I keep seeing manis like this everywhere. I mustbuy some for myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute manicure, I love the pink and black so much! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! This isn't spam - it's actually an award bloggers are nominating other bloggers for! Please take a minute to read about it on my post here (I was nominated as well)http://www.nailcrazewithdayze.com/2013/02/versatile-award-and-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Beauty on a College budget: I really suggest it, they are so fun to use!!!! :D

    @ Daysi: Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash, these look so awesome!! Blown away again by how well you line up those tiny little beads, and I love the final result--the bright colours and all the different beads should look all "busy" together, but they're just so cute! ^_^

    Also, the earrings? So sweet! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Elizabeth: Aw thank you so much!! :D You are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nail beads look super cute and creative! :)


    xo
    Maggie
    Love Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Maggie Adofo: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you placed those!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for mentioning how easy it is to get the hardware to stick in place. As soon as I saw the first photo here, my initial thought was, "I wonder if you need any special glue, etc to get the metal pieces to stick". Great to know that such is not the case.

    Wonderful designs - it looks like these embellishments would be tons of fun to play around with.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Amanda: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Jessica: Thank you!! :D They really are!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Raine: Thank you very much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow those are so pretty! what fun nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome mani! I love the different hardware that you got!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D