Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday - Red Manicure


Good morning, dear readers!

Today is Twinsie Tuesday, so for today we were to use red in our manicures.

Here is my mani:




This is what I used... 16 reds!! XD

On my thumb:
- 3 coats China Glaze Red Satin
- 1 coat China Glaze Pure Joy
- streak of It's So Easy Stripe Rite in red
- triangle of Orly Torrid

On my pointer:
- 3 coats China Glaze Winter Berry
- 1 coat Barielle Elle's Spell
- streak of It's So Easy Stripe Rite in red
- triangle of Barielle Pin Up

On my middle:
- 3 coats China Glaze Merry Berry
- 1 coat Sally Girl snowman polish in Glitter 812017
- streak of It's So Easy Stripe Rite in red
- triangle of Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar

On my ring:
- 3 coats Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby
- 1 coat China Glaze Ring in the Red
- streak of It's So Easy Stripe Rite in red
- triangle of Color Club Berry and Bright

On my pinky:
- 3 coats Sally Hansen Cherry Red
- 1 coat Girly Bits Rogue
- streak of It's So Easy Stripe Rite in red
- triangle of Sally Hansen Red Carpet

I added some random black designs to break up the red a bit.  I really did not do that good of a job on them (I've worked on some false nail art for hours already today, so I didn't feel like doing anything that complex), but that's okay.

Don't forget to check out the other Twinsies:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Tara at Polishy of Truth 

Have a wonderful day!! :D

-Ashesela

23 comments:

  1. 3 Words: You are talented. Seriously this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I really like the middle nail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that good?! Ash, if I'd pulled off a mani this creative and this fabulous, this I'd spend the next 3 days shoving my nails in Husband's face and shouting, "BEHOLD MY AWESOMENESS!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to showcase so many reds! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you win for using the most reds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous combo of reds! Awesome like always my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely *adore* this! The thumb is my fav but each nail is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a ridiculous person! This is a ridiculous mani!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ The Collegiate Nail: :’D Thank you so much!!! :’D

    @ ScarsLikeLace: Thank you very much!!!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: Ahahahahahhah!!! OMG Elizabeth, you are awesome. XD Hahahhaha

    @ Anne Thompson: Thank you so much, Anne!!! :D!

    @ Tara: :’D Thank you very much Tara!!!!

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Hahahha thank you!!! XD :D

    @ Jamie: Aw, thank you so much Jamie!!!! :’D

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so much Maria!!!! :D

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Aw you are so sweet Nory!!! Thank you so much! :’D

    @ Sandra: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you Meredith!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: :’D Thank you so much!!!!

    @ Amanda: :’D You are so kind Amanda!!! :D

    @ Chelsea: Wow, thank you so much Chelsea!!! :’D!!

    @ Cordia: Hahahah thank you so much Cordia!!!!! :’D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously fantastic! Your nails here make me think of what an incredibly chic, artistic ladybug might look like (and I say that as a wholly positive thing). Fabulous mani!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! What an awesome set of colours and designs. I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing!! :D it's so pretty with all the colors and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Harriet Lockett: Thank you so much!!! :'D

    @ Hazelnut: Thank you very much!!! :D!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dude! 16 reds!? You are amazing. This is pure awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Maribeth: Aw, you are sweet!!! :'D Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 16 reds?!?!?!! That is amazing, and this turned out AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...