Twinsie Tuesday - New Years Manicure

Tuesday, January 01, 2013


Good afternoon, dear readers!! :D

I hope that you had a great time yesterday, whether you celebrated the new year or if you stayed at home for a quiet evening (like me).

Today is tuesday, so for this Twinsie Tuesday post we were to do a new year themed manicure.






For the blue I used China Glaze Blue Years Eve, and for the silver I used O.P.I Crown Me Already, L.A. Girl Glitter Addict in Explosion (lol, that name alwats gets me!) and Bandi Metallic Silver.  I used white acrylic paint for the numbers and letters.  This isn't the best manicure I have ever done, but it was late and I didn't feel like doing anything else.  XD

I hope that everyone has an amazing new year!!!

Don't forget to check out the other Twinsie blogs:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Tara at Polishy of Truth 


-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. This looks awesome Ashley!!! Very festive. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty! happy new year :) love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Love the colour palette you went for and the placement of the letters.

    Happiest January 1st wishes, sweet gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Marisa: Thank you so much!! :D Happy New Year!!

    @ Jamie: Aw, thank you!!! :D Happy New Year!!

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you very much!!! :D Happy New Year!!

    @ Jessica: Thank you so much, Jessica!! I hope that you have an awesome New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous mani! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you so much, Nory!! :D Happy New Year!! :D

    @ Chelsea: :D Thank you very much Chelsea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh this is beautiful!
    Happy new year again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would've used Blue Years Eve but I wore it for NYE 2012. This is simple but cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :D Happy New Years again too! :D

    @ ChiChi: Thank you! :D I used it for 2012 also! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun and festive! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Anne: Thank you so much!! Happy new year!! :D

    @ The Collegiate Nail: Thank you very much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty way to welcome in the New Year. Icy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! Such an awesome and creative New Years mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D