Revlon Trendy and Revlon Celestial FX

Saturday, January 26, 2013


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a manicure of Revlon Trendy (a gorgeous blue-green) and Revlon Celestial FX.
I think Trendy is gorgeous, and I absolutely LOVE Celestial FX!  It has small iridescent glitter with larger shaped holographic glitter in stars, moons and diamonds (all in a clear base).  I've been looking for a polish that had stars as well as moons in it, and this definately fits the bill.  It takes a bit of fishing around to get the glitters and you have to work a bit to place them, but it really is worth it.  Look how cute this is!!:






I apologize for the missing skin on my ring finger (evil hangnail!!).

What are your thoughts on Trendy and Celesial FX?

Have a wonderful Saturday! :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Cute! I didn't know they were bringing out another range. I'll have to see if it's coming to NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the glitter! so many stars and moons and diamonds :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ee I snatched this glitter up as soon as I saw it for the first time, I love it! Love the base colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a stunning combo, LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a beatiful combo! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how Celestial FX looks, I bet it would look marvelous over a black/navy blue gradient. Like a night sky, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I've never seen a polish with cute little half moons in it! I've always scene a half or crescent moon as a personal symbol of mine, and so, so have to get this polish now that I know about it. Thank you so much for the introduction, Ash!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just picked Celestial up today! So surprised to see it in Canada already, it usually takes forever! I picked up the gold heart polish too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This glitter reminds me of Sabrina the Teenage Witch's room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ LittleMonsterx14: Isn’t it so fun?? :D

    @ Harriet: I hope so!!!

    @ Hazelnut: I love it too!! :D

    @ Julie: I’m so glad you have it too!! :D

    @ citygirl907: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Sarah: Yay!! I am so glad! :D

    @ ChiChi: It really would!!! I’ll have to try that! :D

    @ drinkcitra: It really is! :D

    @ Katie: Thank you!! :D

    @ Jessica: You are so welcome!!! :D

    @ Mateja: Thank you!! :D

    @ Meredith: Thank you Meredith! :D Me too!

    @ Lindsey: I’m really surprised that it is here already too! I got the heart one too!! :D

    @ Amanda: Hahaha awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely combination! I recently picked up Celestial FX, and tried it out today- love the mix of glitter, though I did have to use a dotting tool to fish out and place them. Ah well, it's such a fun polish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was lucky to find the Celestial FX at our local drugstore about 2 weeks ago. It's soooo pretty in person. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D