Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Revlon Girly


Good morning, dear readers!

Today I have a swatch of Revlon Girly.  I have been reeeally wanting this one (and Revlon Heavenly) since I first saw photos of them.  Well, yesterday my Mom and I went into town for an appointment, and we went to Wal-Mart to check out their exercise equipment.  Being me, I had to go to the cosmetics section. :D

And there it was... a brand new display with new Revlon polishes!  WOOOO!!

Unfortunately I have no money right now (boo!) and am supposed to be on a no-buy anyway (whoops!) and my Mom bought them for me!! :D  Thank you so much Mom!!!!!!

So here is Girly, all by itself with no undies:








Ahhhh so pretty!!  What a delicious selection of glitters suspended in the milky purple-pink base.

However, this is a very sheer polish, so next time I wear it I will probably layer it over pink or purple. The above photos are with either 4 or 5 coats of this polish, and a few coats of top coat to smooth it out.    It isn't horribly bumpy or anything, but I wanted a glassy finish :D.  I was really impressed by the great formula.  Go Revlon!

What are your thoughts on Girly?  Is this one on your pass or wish list, or already in your arsenal?

Have an awesome day!

-Ashesela

13 comments:

  1. I didn't realise it was so sheer, but it's so cute all layered up! Go, Ash's mom!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I wish they had this shade available here;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh I've been lemming for this one, too. Def have to go but it now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! This one is totally on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the look of this polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute and fun! its calling out for bows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really, really charming and just as sweet as a polish can be. I'm feeling milky shades and glitters this year, so I may just have to pick up a bottle of this pretty polish one of these days.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. So unique and fun.. definitely have my eye out for this one! ;) Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Laura: I am so glad you like it!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: Hehehe thanks!! :D

    @ BeautyShades: I was surprised that I even found it where I am, since we get collections in so late

    @ simply beauty: I highly suggest it!! :D

    @ Jamie: :D I am glad you like it!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: :’D Thank you so much!!!!

    @ drinkcitra: Isn’t it so pretty?? The name suits it so well (although they had a polish before by the same name... strange to reuse it for something so different)

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Hahahha!! :D

    @ Jessica: Oh I definitely suggest it!! It would look lovely on you! :D

    @ Elizabeth: :’D Thank you so very much!!!

    @ Amanda: :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Girly! I've worn it multiple times already just haven't posted it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...