Resolutions for 2013Saturday, January 05, 2013
Good morning, dear readers!
I hope that everyone has had a great start to 2013! I keep wanting to write 2012, so that will take some getting used to! XD
Like every other year, I have personal resolutions for 2013 that I hope will come to fruition, and I wanted to share these aspirations with you. I have both personal resolutions and ones for my blog, and here they are in no particular order:
For Art Evolve:
1. I hope to make more nail art, and try new techniques (and ones I have previously failed at, like water marbling! XD)
2. Expand my range of posts to include more types of cosmetics (but of course keep up with nail polish!) and other fun things
3. Create more video posts on YouTube
4. Create a Facebook page for my blog (already done, you can view it here :D)
5. Continue to be more active on different media sites (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest)
6. Work my way through my untrieds and post the swatches!
7. Monthly empties posts (to help me be less wasteful, and to give my personal reviews on the products I used)
1. Eat better, and eat less (on day five of healthy eating and going strong!) :)
2. Exercise!! (Ugh!)
3. Lose weight (I hope to lose a significant amount by August, which is very doable, especially if I keep up with my first two resolutions!)
4. Cut down on smoking (I would love to quit, but instead of setting myself up for failure, I will take tiny steps. If I manage to quit smoking this year that would be awesome!!)
5. Spend less on cosmetics (nail polish *cough*. But seriously, I have so many types of products just sitting in my room, waiting to be used. I keep wanting more nail polishes but I have plenty that are still in my untrieds drawer!)
6. Buy myself some clothes that fit (I HATE spending my money on clothes!! I'd rather buy a new lipstick or bottle of polish, but because of that I have almost no clothes that I can wear right now!)
7. Continue to work on coping with my mental illnesses (trying new ways to cope with my obsessive compulsive disorder, depression, my eating disorders, generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder and ADHD)
8. Spend more time outside, and less on the computer!
9. Stop being so lazy!
10. Try to have more of a social life, maybe...
I'm sure more resolutions will creep up on me, but these are the main ones I have right now. :)
What are some of your resolutions for 2013?
Have a wonderful day!!