Orly Green with Envy

Wednesday, January 02, 2013


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a swatch of Orly's Green with Envy, which is a stunning seafoam crelly.  Here I have it paired with my home made gold top coat:






This is honestly a new favourite of mine.  I had no idea just how awesome it would be until I put it on.  I picked it up last month while Sally's Beauty Supply was having a buy 2 get one free sale on Orly's, and I am so glad I did!!

I would have expected it to be more green considering the name, but I am glad it is this shade, as it is one of my favourite colours. :D

What are your thoughts on Green with Envy?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This is a fantastic combo!! I loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jamie: Thank you so much, Jamie!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect combination! I love the gold top coats with blues and greens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Amanda: Thank you so much Amanda!! :D I love that combination too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your handmade gold top coat is magnificent! It looks wonderful against a green backdrop - cream, soft peach, or burgundy would be so pretty, too, I think.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I had no idea Green with Envy was a crelly. Instant lemming. I also love the gold addition. Beautiful combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Jessica: Aw, thank you so much!!! :D It really would look lovely over those colours (I've also tried it over purple and burgandy and I think it looked really good!) :D

    @ Lola: I know, right??! (About GWE) I had no idea until I picked it up and put it on, and wowzers! Instant favourite!! And thank you for the compliment on my pairing :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a wonderful mix - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. the gold looks perfect over that polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super pretty! Love your gold :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D