Friday, January 04, 2013

Girly Bits Shift Happens over O.P.I Dating a Royal

Good morning, dear readers!

Today I have a manicure to show you that has been buried in my swatch file on my computer since last year!  I cannot believe that I forgot to post this! O_O'

Girly Bits Shift Happens is a stunning multichrome shimmer, that brings amazing life to any polish that it is layered over.

My favourite combination is Shift Happens over dark blue:









Oh my gosh, this polish is amaaaaazing!!!  Seriously Pam, how are you such a genius with polishes??!

As you can see, the weather in these photos is very different than it is outside my house right now:



(These photos were from about a week and a half ago, before the tent-thing on our deck broke under the weight of the snow.)

What are your thoughts on Shift Happens?

Have a wonderful day everyone!! :D

-Ashesela

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! This makes me think of the way the paint on certain motorcycles and hot rods looks if it's got glimmer to it, when the sizzling summer sun beats down on it.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shift Happens, I'm also thinking the same effect as Fantasy Fire - so gorgeus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really gorgeous over dark blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Words cannot describe how gorgeous this is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jessica: I know exactly what you mean!! :D Great comparison!

    @ Maria: I’m glad you like it!! :D

    @ zebra-nails: Dark blue is my favourite underwear for this colour!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: I'm very glad you like it! :D!

    @ Amanda: :D!!! I’m so glad you like it! :D

    @ Jamie: :D Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polish is so magical-looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ drinkcitra: It really is!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...