China Glaze Def Defying and Mysterium Unnamed

Wednesday, January 09, 2013


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have a swatch of China Glaze Def Defying, coated with Mysterium ___?  (Unnamed)

Def Defying is a stunning green tea green cream, and I think it is super awesome. :)  It is from the World's Away Cirque du Soleil collection, and I am really glad I bought it, as it will come in super handy for St. Patrick's Day (and just in general, as it is super gorgeous!)

I used two coats of Mysterium ____ (lol) overtop.  This polish is a lovely clear topper with a gentle sprinkling of pink, black, and white glitters.  I really like how it is not super full of glitter like some of the other Mysterium polishes, so it adds a gentle pop of colour over the polish you layer it on.






I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day.  :D

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Wow! What a beautiful combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iiiiiiiii love it! Both of them! This is such a fabulous green, and ____ (hehe) is so pretty! Love the combination of the squares and the tiny glitters, and I'm crazy about pink and black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great glitter pairing! And I love your nail shape, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the glitter polish I'm thinking something like "Urban Princess" or "Ghetto Princess".

    ReplyDelete
  5. While that's not my kind of color, that combination is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i really love this! awesome layering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm normally not a fan of greens like this, but this suits you so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a striking colour combination :). The green looks really good with the pretty glitter topper xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mystery topper looks so lovely with the CG...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Cordia: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: I’m so glad you like them!!! :D

    @ Julie: Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Tharvey: I like those names!! :D Thank you for the suggestions! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Amanda: :D Thank you!! :D

    @ Lou: Yay!! Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Maria: Thank you so much, Maria!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderfully fun! This mani reminds me of a bright key lime pie dusted with candy sprinkles. So cute and upbeat!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Jessica: Thank you so much, Jessica! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! This looks awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D