Twinsie Tuesday - Hanukkah/Chanukah Inspired Manicure

Tuesday, December 11, 2012


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today is Twinsie Tuesday, and the theme for today's manicure was Hanukkah inspired nails.

I wanted to do a manicure with a dreidel, star of David and some other Hanukkah themed art, but after attempting my third star of David, it just wasn't meant to be.  So, I decided to do a blue and white manicure to represent the Israeli flag.

I started with a base of Sinful Colors Grecian Sun, then added some sparkly white polish (I made it).  I Did a quick and thin coat of Pirouette My Whistle, then a coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Frozen Solid.  Then I did about two coats of Mysterium Hoar Frost.





Don't forget to check out the other wonderful Twinsies blogs:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anna at Going to the Showing

Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Tara at Polishy of Truth 

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. This is beautiful! I'm sure the dreidel and Jewish Stars were perfect also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous mani! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty mani and lovely photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! There is such a serene feeling to these soft colours; I think one would feel extra relaxed throughout the hectic holiday season if they had this mani on their nails to glance down at throughout the day.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty mani Ash!! This color is so soft and perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Amanda: Thank you so much!!! :’D The stars looked horrible when I tried to paint them hahah XD.

    @ BeautyShades: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you very much, Nory!!! :D

    @ Emily: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D Thank you!!! :D

    @ Meredith Anne: :D Thank you Meredith!! :D!

    @ drinkcitra: :D Thank you so much!! :D!

    @ TopCoatIt: Yay!!! :D Thank you so much!!!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: You are so kind!! :D Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Victoria Grant: :D Thank you very much!!! :D

    @ Maribeth: :D Yay!!! Thank you Maribeth!! :D

    @ Jamie: :D Thank you so much!! :D!

    @ Jenna Froggy: :D Thank you so much, Jenna!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: :’D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ ChiChi: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you made this! It's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D