Twinsie Tuesday - Birth Stone Manicure

Tuesday, December 18, 2012


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today is Twinsie Tueday, and before I show you my manicure of the day, I would like to take this moment to welcome the newest TT member: Jamie!! :D  She has an awesome blog, over at Polish, Please!, and I highly suggest that you go check her page out!  Welcome to the group, Jamie!!!  It is awesome to have you here! ^_^  (She will start adding Twinsie posts as of next week. :))

Today's theme was "birth stone", and as my birth stone is peridot (for August), I had to find a yellowy green polish to put on my tips.

Here is SnailZ Grinched (or Green Eggs & Ham):







I apologize for my dry and peely skin around my nails.  My hands really hate the cold, dry air of winter.

Grinched (OGE&H) is a light slightly-shimmery yellow green, with silver hexes and squares, tiny emerald glitters and larger, darker green glitters.  It dries semi-matte, but here I put a coat of China Glaze Fast Forward top coat over it to shine it up (I go through so many bottles of that stuff!).

(For those of you who are new to my blog, Mysterium is the brand of indie polishes that my sister and I make, and SnailZ is our line of frankens.  :))

Don't forget to head on over to these fellow Twinsie blogs, and check out what they are wearing for today:

Amanda at Amandalandish

Ashley at Art Evolve

Chelsea at Nailed Blog

Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Katherine at Haul of Fame


Tara at Polishy of Truth 

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

-Ashesela


You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Green Eggs and Ham is my #1 fav book from childhood! This is a perfect choice to represent August ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely polish! perfect peridot color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Your nails look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour! That's a shade of avocado-esque green you don't see all that often on nails, but which really deserves to be in the spotlight more often.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Marisa: Thank you!! :D!

    @ Norelis Ocasio: :’D Thank you so much!!!

    @ Jamie: :D Thank you very much!!

    @ Maribeth: Aw, thank you so much!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D Thank you very much!!

    @ HaulOfFame: :’D You are so sweet!! Thank you!

    @ Marias Nail Art: :D!!!! Yay!!!! Thank you so much! :’D

    @ Meredith Anne: :’D Thank you!!!

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you!!! :D I love avocado and green tea greens. I am glad you like this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, the shade and the glitter in it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love this color of green!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay August babies!! Such a cool polish, you make some really great frankens

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very gorgeous! I always love to see ur frankens!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D