Top 12 Art Evolve Posts of 2012

Monday, December 31, 2012


Good evening, dear readers! :D

In keeping with the "Top 12" theme of this week, I wanted to highlight my favourite 12 posts that I have made this past year.  Last year I did a collage, but after attempting one for my 2012 posts, I realised that I could not make it big enough to see the detail in the mini photos.  So here we go, the top 12 posts that I am most proud of (in no particular order), all free-hand:

1. Nebula Nails (here is the post)


2. Autumn Themed Nails (here is the post)


3. Autumn Themed Nails (here is the post)


4. Autumn Themed Nails (here is the post)


5. Autumn Themed Nails (here is the post)


6. Autumn Themed Nails (here is the post)


7. Flowers and Cabbage (lol) (here is the post)


8. Flowers (here is the post)


9. A Song of Ice and Fire (here is the post)


10. Random Nail Art (here is the post)


11. Gradient Design (here is the post)


12. Don't Blink! Doctor Who Weeping Angel Nails (here is the post)



Now I didn't include some of my favourite posts because they were manicures done by my sister (like the zombie hand); I wanted this post to be about manicures that I personally have done.

Overall I am happy with the progress I have made with nail art over 2012, and I hope that I will continue to improve during 2013.

Have a safe and happy New Year!!  Thank you so much for being with me on this wonderful jouney!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. You are so remarkably talented, and it's fun to see the ones you liked the best... LOVE the nebulae, and the autumn themed are all gorgeously intricate. And, I haven't seen many Dr. Who episodes, but I have seen the Weeping Angels... so creeeeeepy!!! Fabulous nails, though. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Liesl: Thank you so very much for your kind words!! I appreciate them so much!! :'D I hope you have a wonderful new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love them all! They are all works of art! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been such a joy to discover and follow your blog this year, dear Ash! I don't dabble too much in fancy nail art myself (glitter polish or a French mani is usually about as "wild" as I'll get, lol!), but I really adore seeing it on others and have truly loved your endlessly creative, beautiful nails all throughout 2012.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. You chose some of your really beautiful works - love them all!
    Happy New Year - I'm sipping the first cup of morning tea in 2013 here in Denmark :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is so amazing! Your weeping angels nails are one of my favourite manicures I've seen this year. Thank you for creating such wonderful and inspiring work. Wishing you a happy 2013 with many more amazing manicures! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year dear!!!

    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not get over how talented you are, Ash. You are simply, incredibly amazing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ drinkcitra: :’D Thank you so much!!! That really means a lot!! :D

    @ Jessica: :’D Thank you!!!!! You are so sweet, Jessica!!! That really means a lot to me! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: Thank you so much, and Happy New Year!!! :D I love morning tea! :D

    @ Very Emily: Wow, thank you so much!!! To hear that really means a lot to me!!! I hope you have a wonderful new year!!! :D

    @ Cristina: Happy New Year!!! :D

    @ Elizabeth: Aw Elizabeth, you are so sweet!!! :’D Thank you so much for your kindness!!! :’D

    @ Jamie: :’D Thank you so much, Jamie!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing your nail art! My favorite of your top 12 is #8.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ ChiChi: Thank you so much!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D