Sunday, December 23, 2012

Red and Gold Gradient


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today I have photos of a red and gold gradient that I made a week or two ago.  While I was wearing China Glaze Sugar Plums, I decided to jazz it up with some gold accents on the tips.  Unfortunately I didn't take photos right away, so there is some tip wear in these photos:





I think I used Essie Shine of the Times, Sally Girl Later and Wet n' Wild The Gold and the Beautiful.  EDIT: I just remembered, I used a smidge of Color Club Gingerbread :).

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend :).

-Ashesela

9 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite glitter gradient combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How elegantly beautiful! I absolutely adore this mani.


    Wishing you a jubilantly lovely holiday season, dear Ash!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very festive - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pretty! This is very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...