Content

Friday, 14 December 2012

O.P.I Crown Me Already!


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have a swatch of O.P.I's Crown Me Already!, which is a stunning silver glitter from the Miss Universe collection (from summer 2011, if I am not mistaken).

This polish I had seen in stores last year, but thought to myself that I would pick it up at a later date.  When I came back to the store it was gone, and I didn't expect that I would be able to get my hands on it anymore.  Thankfully I found it a couple months ago while dusty hunting.  I was thrilled! :D

Here it is over Barielle Night Moves (which is a gorgeous silver foil):






Oh how I love this!!  I love how CMA! has so many different sizes of silver glitter in it (at least four, if I am not mistaken). :D

What are your thoughts on this polish?

Have a wonderful day, my friends!

-Ashesela ;)

9 comments:

  1. WOW this is amazing! so blingy - i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very blingy! Love this on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just gorgeous! Part elegant, part party fabulous, and so, so perfect for this beautiful time of the year.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are definitely ready for a night out :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Crown me already is an amazing polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Stadtwaldvogel: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Amanda: :D Thank you so much, Amanda!! I loved how sparkly it was! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you very much, Jessica!!! :D

    @ Jenna Froggy: :D!!!

    @ jennycute: Thank you!!! :D

    @ Julie: It really is!! I am so glad I was able to get it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love silver! This looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts