Merry Christmas!!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012


Good afternoon, dear readers! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :D  I hope that everyone has an absolutely amazing day, whether or not you celebrate Christmas!! :D

As today is Tuesday, it is Twinsie Tuesday, so today's theme is a Christmas manicure.  :)

I didn't make a manicure for today as I was both busy and lazy (it's the holidays, so it is allowed XD), so I have a manicure I made a week or so ago using polishes that were released in holiday collections.

I used a base of China Glaze Champagne Bubbles, and then China Glaze Angel Wings.  Champagne Bubbles was released in 2011, and Angel Wings was from the China Glaze 2012 holiday collection.

These are not the best colours for me to wear, but oh well! XD  Unfortunately my camera has issues with holo sparkles, so trust me when I saw that Angel Wings looks amazing and so much more glittery in real life.








Have an absolutely amazing day, and don't forget to check out the other wonderful Twinsie blogs:


Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Tara at Polishy of Truth 

-Ashesela 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Ooh sparkly! Merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Lovely manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty, Ash!!!! I love this polish on you! I never gave mine a fair shot! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gold polish is practically a must during the holiday season! Depending on what I'm wearing that night, I'll either be rocking it or silver for New Years. For Christmas yesterday, I had on Joe Fresh's lovely "Mint" (which as the name implies, is mint green).

    Happiest holiday season wishes, my lovely friend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lou: Thank you!! :D I hope you had an awesome Christmas! :D

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you!!! :D I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :D

    @ Cordia: Thank you, Cordia! :D I hope you had an amazing Christmas!!

    @ HaulOfFame: Thank you!! :D I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: I am so glad you like it!! :D

    @ JennR: Aw, thank you so much Jenn!!! :D You are so sweet!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! :D

    @ Jessica: Oh what a lovely colour (Mint). I think gold and silver go great with the holidays too, ever since I saw Rudolf and those old movies for Christmas, with the snowman singing “silver and gold”. :D I hope you had an awesome Christmas!! :D

    @ Norelis: Thank you, Nory!! :D I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you so much!! :D

    @ GoingtotheShowing: Thank you, Anna! :D!

    @ Marisa: I’m so glad!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect name. Totally reminds me of Champagne. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D