L'Oreal Jet Set to Paris

Monday, December 10, 2012

Good morning, dear readers! :D


I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  Today I have a gorgeous phthalo blue polish to show you: L'Oreal's Jet Set to Paris.








Isn't she a beauty?  Gorgeous colour, wonderful pigment load and delightful formula.  This is one of my favourite blues.  :D  I swatched this a few months ago, but for some reason never got around to posting it until now (silly me!!).

Do you like this type of blue?

Have a wonderful day!!

-Ashesela

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love blues like this! It looks totally gorgeous on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a completely beautiful blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is an absolute beaut for sure! So crisp, vibrant and energetic (as far as blues go). This is the kind of polish that's every bit as versatile and lovely a good pair of blue jeans.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your blue swatches lately will make me buy ALL of them. Lol.. This is another beautiful Polish. Gorgeous blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you so much!!! :’D

    @ Marias Nail Art: :D I am so glad you like it!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: I do love me a great blue!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: I am really glad you like it!! :D

    @ Amanda: I am so glad you like it too!! :D

    @ Lizzy O.: Thank you so much for that compliment!!! :D I love blue polish so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D