Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Nail Mail from The Do It Yourself Lady


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Yesterday I got an amazing package in the mail, sent to me from the lovely Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady.  She is so sweet, she sent me all of these for Christmas!!

All together:

Hits Mari Moon in Multigirl:

Julep Nora (Matte):

Orly Preamp:


Dollish Polish May the Odds be Ever in your Favor:


365 Days of Color Funfetti:


Kleancolor Holo Blue:


Kleancolor Metallic Fuschia:


Kleancolor Diamond Purple:


One of the cutest nail files ever:


Neutrogenia Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser:


:D


Thank you so, so much Lizzy!!!!  All of these polishes are so wonderful, and I was actually running out of facial cleanser (how did you know?)!  Thank you, thank you!!! :'D

I am so looking forward to wearing these!  I have never owned a Julep, 365 Days of Color, Hits, and Dollish Polish before now.  And the name of the Dollish Polish is really, really awesome, as I am a big Hunger Games fan!! :D

WHEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Lizzy!!!

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend so far! :D

-Ashesela

12 comments:

  1. Cool stuff you got from Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, what a thoroughly fantastic array of polish presents! I haven't heard of a couple of these brands before (best I can recall), but will definitely be looking into them.

    Have oodles of fun with all of your new goodies!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh she chose some great things for you! That Orly looks awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so sweet! She sent awesome items!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Emm: Yeah!!! :D

    @ GoingtotheShowing: :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: :D!!!

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you, I will!!! :D

    @ Laura: It is definitely one of my favourite Orly’s ever!!! It is just so gorgeous!!

    @ drinkcitra: :D She really did!! :D

    @ Lou: Thank you!! :D

    @ Shannara: :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh Weee!!! I'm so Glad you love everything.

    I picked some of my fave brands and everyone deserves to own a polish from EVERY brand of polish in the world. hahahaha...

    Yay for my psychic-powers!!! Lol.. I knew you needed facial cleanser. hahaha.. NOPE. I sure didn't. Lol..

    Once again, thanks for being an amazing reader over the past year! Your blog keeps me inspired especially with free hand nail art.
    Keep on Rocking Chica! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S: I should have put it a gorgeous Christmas Card, but I was running late and the Post Office would close if I stopped by to pick a card. Lol...
    I had to tear a paper and write something quick. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Lizzy O: Thank you again so much!!! :D You are so incredibly sweet!!! :}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...